Please read and sign to view tickets
Children under the age of 3 that can sit on an accompanying adult’s lap can ride for free, one child per adult. We also require children under the age of 13 be accompanied by an adult.
Tour Times: Our tours are not time based. The stated tour times are in place to give our guest ample time to see the sites and to take pictures. The times stated also allows us time to get prepared for the next tour. Your set tour will see all locations listed on our website, and you will not be rushed throughout the tour.
Tickets: Purchased tickets will be sent via email, and can be presented in electronic or printed form.
We reserves the right to refuse any guest(s) due to:
- Unruly conduct.
- Over intoxication.
- Improper dress i.e. no shoes, no shirts, no tour.
- Failure to comply with State and Local Covid-19 guidelines.
If any of the above applies, tickets are non-refundable.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- Due to the limited number of seats available on each tour, tickets are non-refundable and all sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or transferred to another date or time.
- Tickets can not be resold under any circumstances, This action or any unapproved transfer will forfiet your purchase.
- In the event of mechanical issues or cancellation by Main Street Trolleys, guest will be allowed to transfer their tickets to the next available date (of your choice) for only that specific selected tour , or you can request a full refund. (Refunds can take up to 7 – 10 business days.)
Expected arrival time:
Tickets can be canceled and not refunded if the below conditions are not met.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- You must call 1 hour before the tour starts if you are running late and will not be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- You will forfeit your tickets if you have not contacted us about being late or a no show once your said tour has started. The start time is 15 minutes before the time posted for said tour.
Chargebacks and Other Refund Prohibitions. You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner with regard to tickets you purchased. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not contact us to seek a refund or exchange from us, and you will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card or other method of payment you used to purchase tickets from the Site. Should you do so, your tickets are subject to immediate cancelation, and we may, in our sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit future purchases from all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist, and from any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using the Site.